COMMON QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Our team members manage over $300 million in annual revenue for our clients. We grow your business and it’s annual revenue with proven practices & good old fashion hard work.
What industries do you specialize in?
We take pride in our ability to learn the fundamentals of virtually any industry or technology quickly. Some of the markets we have served include green technologies, medical devices, biotechnology, Internet/e-commerce, telecommunications, distance education/e-learning, real estate, construction, hotels, restaurants, financial services, insurance, energy, and networking.
Having said that, we believe that the value we bring to the table is not industry expertise — which you already possess in abundance — but rather an understanding of how to achieve growth potential & expand opportunity.
What makes your financial projections special?
Balance sheets that balance. Cash flows, income statements, and balance sheets that tie together (you’d be surprised by how many consultants who don’t get the basics right). Fully assumption-driven, so that you can do what-if analyses. Depending on your needs, we can include a lot of very sophisticated features.
How does the process work?
Every situation is unique. However, some fairly common steps include the following:
- Initial discussion to understand your basic needs.
- Review your existing materials (draft business plans, financials, market research, competitors, etc.).
- Follow-up discussion to clarify details and agree upon the scope and fees for the project.
- Several in-depth discussions to better understand the details, develop strategies, and agree on all major elements of the business plan and financial model.
- Conduct additional research, as needed.
- Review research findings with you to ensure that we all agree on the next level.
- Begin filling in the details & obtain and incorporate your feedback.
- Incorporate your revenue and expense models into the financial model, and explain how it works so that you can take “ownership” of the financials.
- Coach you on the best way to grow your business.
- Provide ongoing support, including making minor updates to the deliverables at no additional charge.
Depending on how we structure the project, you should expect to spend anywhere from 10-30 hours on the process over the course of a typical engagement.
What are your qualifications?
We’re experienced business development strategists with CPA’s, PA’s, & MBA’s who manage over 300 million in annual cash flow revenue for our clients. Most importantly, we have proven track records.